These days, you can never be too sure about which path a celebrity is going to go down. Are they going to pick the high road or will they slither down the low one? Never being exactly sure of what’s going on with a certain ‘famey’ could very well throw your entire day off. Every Tuesday, Celeblogity will help you keep track of the ups and downs and current outcomes of some of their lives with Throwback Celebs.
Today’s Victim: Britney Spears “What’s up ya’ll!”
Even before Justin Timberlake wrote her the beautiful song called ‘Cry Me A River’ her life took many twists and turns. Through the years Britney has been known as hot, crazy, a great mom, a bad mom, a psycho, too fat, too skinny, a bad singer, a great singer, and so on and so on. Those who were on Team Britney have stayed on her side even when she having nervous breakdowns in public and scaring little children with her behavior.
Let us all take a trip down memory lane with our girl Britney:
- Made schoolgirl uniforms a trend
- Brought up controversy at age 16 with possible breast implants
- Was in the Mickey Mouse Club
- Shaved her head
- Had kids with her back-up dancer
- Can always bring it back after falling off the deep end
- Made the statement “…showed everyone her Britney” famous after getting out of a car with no underwear on
- Had a killer stomach at one time in her life
- Made the boa constrictor count go up for house-hold pet
- The phrase “hit me baby one more time” never quite made sense but she still made it golden
- It’s about to be 2011 and she has lived, died, and revived